Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bloggingly Challenged

Here I sit in my recliner attempting to create my first blog.  My laptop is making creases in my thighs like I've been sitting in one of those old lawn chairs that leave you with "waffle" legs attempting to create my first blog.  I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm alright with that since that seems to be my mantra as of late.  So here it goes...

My name is Mitzi and I am a first time mother (at 43 years old) to my very own miracle baby boy, Landry...law enforcement was my previous profession as well as also being a professional college student...I finally achieved a life long dream of graduating from college in 2009 with a B.A. in Criminology and Criminal Justice... Ten days later I began graduate school and in 2011 I graduated with an M.A. in Criminology and Criminal Justice. 

I married my husband in January of 2010 and the plan was to take a few months off after graduate school and then look for a new job.  Instead I found out I was pregnant with Landry.  My hubby and I decided right away that we were given an extremely precious gift from God so I would not work outside the home.  I became a wife, mother, life coach to Landry, chef, baker and a crafter and writer wannabe...

In order to stay home, we have made a few sacrifices but it has been all been worth it.  By starting a blog I want to "journal" this new chapter in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment