I made the fleece fish hanging on the wall because my husband and I like to fish. We are hoping Landry will love to fish as much as we do. Notice the tree wall sticker. I love that thing but keeping it on the wall has been a challenge. I keep having to add tape to the back here and there. The "Landry" banner was created by my sister law. She's uber talented. This picture is our first day home from the hospital. The beautiful lady in the picture is my mother.
This beautiful afghan was made by my mother in law. I LOVE the camo squares in the corners of the afghan. Gran also made some precious pajamas and outfits for Landry as well as some hats and burp cloths.
I made this quilt as part of the animals theme. It's a dog park with green, brown and white coordinating fabrics. I wanted all types of animals represented and not just a jungle theme or farm animal theme.
I made this Jungle themed quilt using two different kinds of children's jungle animal fabric and again using green, brown and white coordinating fabrics.
These pics are of Landry laying on his Dog Park Quilt wearing a white onesie with the ties my sister in law made (the same sister in law who made the Landry banner). I will post more pics of items made for Landry when I find them. I have taken thousands of photos of my little manchild~







No comments:
Post a Comment