My pinterest interest is more like an addiction...It's sort of funny that I just love to pin away and dream about all of the craft things and/or sumptuous foods I would like to make. In my pinterest profile I say that I'm not a crafty as pinterest makes me feel...I bet many of you probably feel the same way. I read articles about how to NOT try to be pinterest perfect. Well, I don't have to try that hard but I still feed my addiction and escape to a pinterest perfect world far, far away from mine own...
I have attempted several craft projects (other than quilts) which I found perusing pinterest. The one project that is not a quilt actually turned out super cute...I have an extra set of china after inheriting my Granny's china. I love the set so much that I couldn't bear to get rid of it so I started using it in craft and decorating projects...It was a fairly simple project of super gluing candlesticks to plates in order to create serving dishes...that's it and here's how mine turned out...super cute, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment